Irish Coffee & Homemade Apple Pie
Irish Coffee & Traditional Apple Pie (Kilcolgan)
Class length: 90 (Minutes)
Course Length: (N/A)
Course Fee: € 85.00 (Euro)
Cooking Class Start Date & Time
Kate's Home Kitchen
Skills you’ll learn..
- Bake Kate’s traditional apple pie
- Alcohol-free Irish Coffee preparation
- Prepare traditional Irish custard
- Improve your kitchen organisational skills
- Get Kate’s cooking tips and techniques
- Learn flavour balancing from a professional
- Enhance your food presentation skills
- Have fun learning and cooking!
Cooking Class Menu
- Alcohol-free Irish Coffee
- Homemade Irish Apple Tart
- Traditional Irish custard
- Irish Coffee with alcohol recipe provided
- Optional vegan Irish apple pie
What we’ll do..
Ingredients you’ll need
Cooking utensils recommended
How to participate..
Additional Guests Welcome Each class attendee enrolled can bring along family members or friends so they can participate as a pair or a small group if desired. Each additional class attendee will need to enroll separately for a place on the class.
It is recommended that participants wear a protective face covering if sharing kitchen with other guests. No experience needed for this class.
Each guest should understand the cooking ingredients being used and communicate any allergies or dietary restrictions to the host. Guests should also be aware that consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase the risk of food-borne illness.
Things to know..
Any cooking class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase, or at least 7 days before the cooking class is scheduled to start. Galway Cookery Classes reserves the right, in certain unavoidable circumstances, to alter the date, time or content of any cooking class and to substitute or cancel a class at any time.
Internet connection & Zoom calls